Late yesterday the Liberals announced their policy for early childhood education and care.
They’ve announced that, if elected, they will not honour our educator wage rise.
We have just one day to get an assurance that centres with letters of conditional approval – such as yours – will receive the funding and wage increase.
Your wage increase is at stake. Can you contact the Liberals IMMEDIATELY and demand they honour conditional approvals?
1. Office of Shadow Minister Sussan Ley on (02) 6021 3264
Sussan Ley’s Media adviser on 0428 213 264
2. Sussan Ley’s Parliament Office on (02) 6277 4503
3. Tony Abbott’s office on (02) 9977 6411
4. Liberal Party HQ on (02) 6273 2564
5. Finance Spokesperson Christopher Pyne on (08) 8431 2277
6. Treasury Spokesperson Joe Hockey on (02) 9929 9822
If you can’t get through, or once you finish with one, please call the next on the list.
There is no budget saving in cutting the Big Steps wage increase. The funds have been allocated by legislation. It will cost them no more to allow the funds to flow.
All we need is for them to issue a statement saying centres that have received letters of conditional approval will have their funding honoured.
NSW Big Steps Team