2018/2019 United Voice NSW membership fees:
|Full Fee Paying||Reduced Rate||Paint Industry||Supported employees|
United Voice is a non-profit Industrial Organisation and your membership fees are fully tax deductible.
Thinking of joining your union? Become a United Voice member today!
What does your contribution do?
Membership contributions make the (union) world go round. United Voice membership creates:
- Access to expert advice about your rights at work, and workplace health and safety issues.
- A community of over 100,000 workers around the country who’ve joined together to create a fairer society – and the resources and organising capacity they need to win!
- Support interpreting enterprise agreements, awards and other workplace documents.
- Training for active members, so they have the skills to make their workplaces and communities more united and fair.
- Teams of staff dedicated to research, training, industrial matters, and supporting and empowering members.
- Trained delegates to support you in the workplace.
- Subscription to the quarterly magazine Real Voices.
- Journey cover: full income protection for up to two years in the case of injury to and from work.*
- Professional indemnity insurance.*
- Access to private members-only Facebook groups to connect with United Voice members.
- Low-cost banking and loan products from ME (Members Equity) bank.
- Solidarity! By joining together, workers have the strong voice they need to win recognition and respect for their work from employers, government and the community.
*Terms and conditions apply.