We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Senior Campaigner to work with United Voice NSW and run campaigns on a range of issues.
The Senior Campaigner works with the Executive, Organising Director and Lead Organisers to research, conceive, develop, and run campaigns on a range of issues helping to channel the time and money of our members and supporters in the most effective ways possible.
- Monitoring state and national events to identify opportunities for strong campaigns.
- Drafting, reviewing and approving compelling campaign communications, including emails, flyers, pledges, petitions, letters, websites, social media content, video scripts and other communications.
- Provide strategic communication advice to the executive and Campaign leaderships. This may range from leading or participating in campaign planning sessions, to answering ad hoc requests for advice.
- Manage the workflow of the communications team and external contractors, to ensure regular content production and deliver resources to other parts of the union on time and as cost efficiently as possible.
Develop, deliver and monitor a new supporter engagement arc, and a minimum communication program, to make sure all of our members and supporters receive regular contact.
This is a demanding role that requires talent in a range of areas. Candidates will be assessed by provision of evidence against the following criteria:
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Passion and commitment to economic justice for Australian working people.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in fostering a collaborative team culture.
- Project and staff management skills.
Terms and Conditions: This position is permanent full time and the terms and conditions of employment will be in line with the United Voice National Terms and Conditions. The salary range will be between $80,338 to $85,157 depending on skills and experience plus a motor vehicle allowance of $13,646.
How to apply for this job
Applications should be addressed to Mark Boyd, Branch Secretary, United Voice New South Wales Branch, Level 1, 187 Thomas St, Haymarket, New South Wales, 2000.
Via email - email@example.com using the subject line: Senior Campaigner application via EthicalJobs.
For information on the position please call Georgia Potter Butler, Director of Organising on 02 8204 7268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.