As you know United Voice delegates have been negotiating with SNP management for your new enterprise agreement. Your Delegates have met with SNP on Monday 7th December and Wednesday 9th December to try and deliver a fair and reasonable Agreement for United Voice Security Members.
United Voice delegates have communicated to SNP your feedback on previous offers and how important these issues are to all of you. But SNP have decided that their latest offer is the best they can do despite all of your feedback during the negotiations.
So they have informed your Bargaining Representatives that they are going to ask all of you to vote on their proposal without our ENDORSEMENT.
THE FINAL SNP PROPOSAL IS :
- SNP is offering a 3 year agreement with a $500 (gross) bonus payment.
- Wage increases of:
- 3% for the first year,
- 2.75 % the second year,
- 2.5% in the third year
To be written into the agreement and to be standard across all Terminals
By Agreement only
Minimum Part Time Hours
No changes to current arrangements
United Voice Delegates recquire your support during the ballot period please contact them with your feedback ASAP
- United Voice Members need to express your view by VOTING IN THE BALLOT
- United Voice Members need to talk to non member colleagues about joining our Union and fighting for improved conditions.
- United Voice Members need to hand this flyer out to colleagues
- ACTIVE MEMBERS WORKING TOGETHER PRODUCE BETTER AGREEMENTS
Sign up and be a member now 1800 805 027 or speak to your delegates.
Judith Allison ABSEC Brendan Sadler T1 Amit Munjal T1 Marc Bulmer T3